“I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.”
WOW – The end of Soul Coaching has arrived – I have learned some things that I am truly THANKFUL for.
- I need to Breathe! Taking those few moments and breathing – makes me more centered.
- That meditating is a good thing – something to do for myself – helps to bring a balance in my life
- That I have SOUL SISTERS…who have gone through the same journey I have – and know what the journey was all about…I will always have that connection to them – that is something I will treasure always.
- When my life becomes so overwhelming (hopefully not) perhaps I should start from square one and de-clutter one corner at a time around me.
- That the more positive energy I put forth – the more positive energy is given back to me.
- Reaching out to others may be scary for me – but taking things one step at a time will allow me to do that more
- LISTEN – to listen to what the universe (my surroundings) are telling me – what my spirit is trying to point out – to remain open to what is being spoken!
It truly was my honor to meet some wonderful sisters through this class…..I wish I could have gotten to know everyone – but I will make the effort to go around and visit – at least read up on what they are doing!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY!!! Thanks for being apart of it all – Thanks SOUL SISTERS for caring about me!
This is the LAST day of SOUL COACHING and the LAST day of NABLOPOMO….I honestly did not think I would make it a month – I feel so successful having made it an entire month – I completed Soul Coaching – blogged everyday for NABLOPOMO and created a piece of art every day for AEDM…It may sound silly – but I am so proud of myself!! I did not give into the negative thoughts – I fought it all – and the rewards have been wonderful!!
WOW – I made it!!!