One of my most favorite topics – gratitude – being thankful for what you have – yep that is today’s topic in Soul Coaching! I have found that when I am in pain – or having a really bad day because of my health I forget those things for which I should be very grateful for. When I go through a “bout” of depression – the kind that you cannot even communicate with me – I forget about being grateful for anything. It is a battle for me at times to remember those things – to keep a positive attitude about those things that I am truly grateful for!
I am getting better tho – not perfect – but I am starting to see things that I did not notice before – that I am very grateful/thankful for – this has allowed me to look at the world just a little bit different – and it has been nice! So here are some prime things I am so very grateful for:
- my hunnie – who makes my soul complete on so many levels – he makes me laugh when he thinks things are getting too intense for me – he tries – at everything – he loves me unconditionally no matter what – it amazes me!
- my children – who complete my heart – hearing those precious words of “I love you mom” make the world seem beautiful, they all can make me laugh – all are independent and open minded – I love their zest for life and what lies ahead!
- my dogs – who protect me because they want to – and give love unconditionally also – love to see wagging tails.
- for cool air – breathing is a dream in cool air – love it!!
- for the sounds of the ocean – makes me feel dreamy – and like my problems can just be washed away and taken by the waves out to the ocean!
- for days that I wake up without pain
- for days that I can breathe like a normal person
- for the sun in my face – feels refreshing
- for music – the kind that gets your toes tapping – your booty shaking – bopping up and down in your seat – makes you feel good kind of music
- for the sweet true friends I have met on the internet – each touching my life – leaving their marks in my life – allowing me to be me
- for TV (strange but true) I love watching sports, poker, discovery programs and even some game shows – just because I am home a lot by myself – so it kind of keeps me company.
- art – creating it, thinking of it, being inspired by it, touching it, looking at it…you get the idea!
- for my puter – it is my contact with the outside world – I love it!!!
- for waking up each morning – it means I have been given another day to enjoy life here!
- for faith – it gives me an inner strength!
I am sure I could go on and on – but the ones I have mentioned above – are the ones that mean the most to me right now – that are influencing my life now!
Today I will be THANKFUL for every second I have in the here and now!
This is my day 13 in SOUL COACHING and day 14 NABLOPOMO!