Today’s topic in Soul Coaching is Juicers and Zappers…people and/or things that juice/add energy to your day/life….and zappers that zap/drain the energy from your day/life.
When I read the chapter about it – I already was forming lists in my head about these things!
- ZAPPER – trying to stay on top of getting my house in order/fixed up
- ZAPPER – trying to stop the dogs from destroying everything in sight
- ZAPPER – talking to my brother – who treats everyone like they are beneath him…(we only talk 2-3 times a year)
- ZAPPER – ex-sister in law keeps wanting and wanting, always wants favors – does nothing for anyone
- ZAPPER – trying to make everyone happy all the time
- ZAPPER – ignoring how I feel and putting other people’s feelings before my own
- ZAPPER – not speaking my mind (usually with loved ones) so I wind up ignoring how I feel and what I want and need
- ZAPPER – having to stay on top of bills and timelines
- ZAPPER – having a bad/painful day because of my health
- ZAPPER – having my mind consumed by the fog and darkness of depression
- ZAPPER – arguing/disagreements with my hunnie or daughter
- JUICERS – when my art work flows – ideas becoming reality
- JUICERS – just creating
- JUICERS – my hunnie surprising with whatever it may be (I love surprises)
- JUICERS – when I hear my kids say I LOVE YOU MOM (heaven)
- JUICERS – getting hugs for no reason – just because
- JUICERS – watching football
- JUICERS – sitting outside by our fire pit and enjoying the cool evenings during the winter
- JUICERS – riding anywhere with my hunnie on a motorcycle (heaven)
- JUICERS – people commenting – telling how something I wrote about made them feel or what they thought about something I said – good or bad – feedback is a stepping stone in growth.
- JUICERS – the sound of waves at the beach
- JUICERS – sitting outside in the spring time feeling the sun on my face – breathing – just breathing
- JUICERS – listening to music that makes you tap your feet or shake your booty
- JUICERS – my hunnie making me laugh
- JUICERS – my daughter and I just giggling/laughing away at silly things we make up
I just have to fill my life with more JUICERS then ZAPPERS – more laughing, more listening to music, more listening to waves, more sun in my face, saying NO when I really need to.
Less worrying, when those negative/depressive thoughts enter my mind – scream – yell – clear my mind – think of something wonderful. I think I can definitely add more JUICERS and minimize my ZAPPERS.
I deserve to have my life engulfed in JUICERS!!!
Today is day 10 of SOUL COACHING and day 11 of NABLOPOMO