This Is Me
The World Through Our Eyes~~The Good - The Bad -and The Ugly
- WWE is going crazy tonight #Thanyouvicky~~ 1 year ago
- RT @Fact: When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad, you understand the lyrics.~~ 1 year ago
- Life Is Short-Break The Rule's Forgive Quickly Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,Laugh Uncontrollably, And Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile..~~ 1 year ago
- Destiny can be delayed but not changed.~~ 1 year ago
- My beautiful granddaughter S!!! instagram.com/p/ohJYAOtNau/~~ 1 year ago
May 2016 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 16,028 visits
TAGS5 Minutes For Mom 5 Minutes For Mom. Give Away air week army art artblog Best Buy blog blogs brother business cards caring Christmas clutter collections compassion contest costume crafts creative daughter depression dog fall harvest. fire week flight football gifts give away goals grandparents Great-grandmother happy Happy Halloween high school holiday holidays horoscope house hunnie japan Joshua loss meditation memories muse NABLOPOMO nature organizing outfits personal picture pictures pisces positive affirmation prayer preemie quote remembrance report card senior senior year SIDS son soul coaching stars stationed thankful Thanksgiving The Happy Book today travelling twins vet weather
You are The Moon
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Moon is a card of magic and mystery – when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.
The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
It has been a while since I wrote about things that make me happy – it has nothing to do with NOT being happy – just trying to heal myself psychologically and emotionally so that I can get back to where I used to be.
I used to LOVE going out and working on plants and gardening….used to LOVE going shopping and not really buy anything….LOVE taking pictures of nature….LOVE having people over for dinner and just fun…but for years now I barely answer the phone to talk to anyone (including family and friends) – I hide in my little computer room and that is it.
Slowly lately I have been working on creations and moving forward…little tiny baby steps…small improvements – and it feels good right now—then about 4 weeks ago – my son and his wife (he is stationed in Japan) had a baby girl….her name is Savannah Marie….My daughter in law already has a toddler from another relationship – so I am a GRANDMOTHER – and that makes me HAPPY – actually ecstatic!!!!
The picture above is of my son and his wife and “D” their toddler and the new sweetie Savannah – he has received new orders to be stationed in Georgia – only about 6-8 hours away – we are thrilled – they come home Sept 9th so we are just soo00 excited!!! For now that is what makes me HAPPY!!!
The picture of the dam is from a high school friend who took the pic of the dam in our town – i have such awesome memories of the dam – so I was thrilled to receive this pic. Again – makes me beyond HAPPY!!
I hope you are HAPPY and Thanks for stopping by!!!
This past week has been one of the happiest I have had in a very
When I was in college, I had a roommate, who we eventually became
We did so much together, shared so many secrets..laughed, cried, giggled
whispered, screamed, traveled, hugged, and grew together during those years.
So how – and I cannot recall how – we lost touch…I had friends looking for her
all over the tri-state area up north….constantly checking phone books and calling 411
etc…but no one could locate her….until finally -on facebook – I had entered her name
in the search-(as I did every week since joining facebook) and finally a HIT.
I could not believe it – so I sent a friend request hoping this really was my BFF…and
sure enough it was. I did the HAPPY DANCE….We are just starting to write each 0ther
and filling each other in on what has happened with us in the last 20 years…and I am
loving it all….and now to me, a part of my life is complete….
I have so much my BFF….so missed her laugh…and her sense of humor and her insight
into life, and the beauty that she brings into my life….I am thrilled.
So that truly is my happy moment this past week…..actually for me…a happy moment that completes this year for me…if you know what I mean…..LIFE IS GOOD!!!
Love ya Lauren—-PEACE!!!
Today is the start to The Next Chapter – The Happy Book.
I am really excited – I think it is going to be so different and fun and I am hoping to be more happy – feel happy surround
myself with positive happy energy – because the negative down moments have me drowning!
So this past week – there were a few things that made me HAPPY but the one that is outstanding is my daughter
starting her year as President of The Gay – Straight Alliance club at her college. She has met some super peeps there and she
is so creative that I know she will truly have a positive impact on the club.
She wanted to know if I had any ideas about attracting members or ideas for the meetings or outings and such–so we
threw around ideas and plans and her first meeting as president was yesterday and they had a record number of
members show up….and my daughter provided refreshments, and we put together a door prize and the meeting was
a major success. Hearing my daughter’s voice on the phone of how happy she was because everything went great
really made me happy.
While we cooked dinner – she spoke about it non-stop -filling me in on all the little observations she made
was just so fun- hearing the happiness in her voice is what makes me smile on the inside – I really do feel joy that way.
So this is an awesome way of starting off this next chapter – THE HAPPY BOOK – I look forward to all it will bring~!~
“I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.”
WOW – The end of Soul Coaching has arrived – I have learned some things that I am truly THANKFUL for.
- I need to Breathe! Taking those few moments and breathing – makes me more centered.
- That meditating is a good thing – something to do for myself – helps to bring a balance in my life
- That I have SOUL SISTERS…who have gone through the same journey I have – and know what the journey was all about…I will always have that connection to them – that is something I will treasure always.
- When my life becomes so overwhelming (hopefully not) perhaps I should start from square one and de-clutter one corner at a time around me.
- That the more positive energy I put forth – the more positive energy is given back to me.
- Reaching out to others may be scary for me – but taking things one step at a time will allow me to do that more
- LISTEN – to listen to what the universe (my surroundings) are telling me – what my spirit is trying to point out – to remain open to what is being spoken!
It truly was my honor to meet some wonderful sisters through this class…..I wish I could have gotten to know everyone – but I will make the effort to go around and visit – at least read up on what they are doing!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY!!! Thanks for being apart of it all – Thanks SOUL SISTERS for caring about me!
This is the LAST day of SOUL COACHING and the LAST day of NABLOPOMO….I honestly did not think I would make it a month – I feel so successful having made it an entire month – I completed Soul Coaching – blogged everyday for NABLOPOMO and created a piece of art every day for AEDM…It may sound silly – but I am so proud of myself!! I did not give into the negative thoughts – I fought it all – and the rewards have been wonderful!!
WOW – I made it!!!
Today is the last lesson in Soul Coaching – it is Circle Of Love! It has been a BEAUTIFUL walk through this Journey of Soul Coaching. There are a couple of things I wanted to say –
- I NEVER thought I would make it this far…I am thrilled I did…I feel like I have truly accomplished something..nothing historic – but an inner accomplishment…I did not give up…I did not succumb to those negative thoughts that haunt me about pain or tiredness or I am not worth it!!! The one and only reason for that – is all of YOU.
- You all have given me the STRENGTH…the ENCOURAGEMENT…the SUPPORT…the GUIDING WORDS..to keep moving forward. I truly was a TOTAL mess when this book/class started. But I can honestly say that I am thinking fewer negative thoughts…saying more encouraging words to myself…believing more in myself, all of that is ONLY DUE TO YOU MY SOUL FRIENDS!!
- You all have touched my life – truly – you have added a new dimension and I will always be GRATEFUL for that!
- I found that the more open I was in my entries – the more I grew – and the more I found others to be encouraging and supportive and filled with beautiful words and thoughts and ideas!
- Jamie – THANK YOU for accepting me – encouraging me – being so nice to me – and for following your vision for this class/book…your vision has inspired me – hugged me…filled me with HOPE…I am so blessed to have met you!
- TRULY my SOUL and LIFE is blessed to have met all of you – to read your inspiring words and thoughts
THANK YOU for letting me join you all and for joining me – on this beautiful JOURNEY that I will remember for the rest of my life! I believe my journey is just beginning – I want it to keep going – to keep positive!
Today – I will love myself so that I can love others ~!~
Today is day 28 for SOUL COACHING and day 29 for NABLOPOMO.